terms & conditions
Thank you for visiting the Tamara Harrison Design on line store. All prices listed are in Australian Dollars.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase goods from us. If you are under 18, please confer with an adult to make your purchase. Prices, specifications, materials, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed.
We will accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our email message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we will dispatch your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Tamara Harrison Design will be effective when we dispatch the goods to you.
We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you order goods from us.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn.
If we do not have all of the goods you order in stock we will offer you alternatives, you may:
- Accept the alternatives
- Or, cancel all or part of the order (any monies will be credited to your account no later than 10 working days from date of cancellation).
Any cancellation of your order must be in writing (email accepted). If in future, you buy goods from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via our website, these terms still apply.
PRICE & PAYMENT
We endeavour to keep our website prices updated and accurate but it is possible that prices may have increased from those published. If that happens, we will not send your order until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
Banking charges by our receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than Australian dollars will be borne by you. Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
Payment can be made via secure Paypal or processed using a secure online payment gateway. Tamara Harrison Design will not hold your credit card details on either our website or customer database.
Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by Tamara Harrison Design and you confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Tamara Harrison Design, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
If you prefer to pay via money order, cheque or direct deposit please contact us here
Deliveries will be made by a carrier instructed by us to the address provided in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order.
Items that are in stock will be posted within 3 working days once payment is confirmed. Components that are in stock but item/s needs to be constructed will be posted within 7 working days. If one of the products you ordered is temporarily out of stock, we will send you an email message to notify you of the estimated delivery time.
If you are not in Australia, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country and therefore will not bear any costs associated with our products entering your country. You are responsible for purchasing goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
If for any reason you are not delighted with your purchase, just return it to us and we will provide you with an exchange (other than for earrings, custom orders or sale items).
To return your purchase, it is essential that you follow the instructions below:
- Contact Tamara Harrison Design by email and obtain a Return Number;
- Return the goods within 10 days of the date the goods are delivered to you;
- Return the goods unworn and in original condition in their original packaging (tags, pouch and box etc), with a copy of the Invoice and the Return Number;
- Package the goods carefully and return them via registered mail (at your risk and cost – no responsibility is taken by Tamara Harrison Design for goods which are lost or damaged while in transit from you to us);
- If your return is accepted we will provide you with an exchange to the value of your initial purchase less the cost of postage (if purchased).
The above instructions also apply in the event that you return goods to us because you say they are faulty.
All care is taken to produce this hand made product. Warranties extend to manufacturing faults – these will be repaired at no cost. The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear, rough wear (such as you catch jewellery on something and by force it breaks). The warranty expires twelve months after the sale of the item.
CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We retain ownership of our intellectual property in our goods and our website, including:
- Copyright in the content of our website, whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data and software);
- Copyright in the designs of all our goods and the content of our website;
- Design rights in relation to our goods;
- Our trade marks;
- Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of our intellectual property, in whole or in part;
- You may not use our name, logos, designs, trade marks or any other content of our website on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- You may not store electronically any significant portion of any content of our website.